Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org> on 2010/03/09 11:33:42 UTC

Website not updating

The website is not updating, my latest changes have not been sync'd. I[m
not sure how this is supposed to work, can someone give it a kick please.

Changes from http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COMDEVxSITE/GSoC
need to go live before I can circulate invite to PMCs.

Ross

Re: Website not updating

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 2:33 AM, Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org> wrote:
> The website is not updating, my latest changes have not been sync'd. I[m not
> sure how this is supposed to work, can someone give it a kick please.
>
> Changes from http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COMDEVxSITE/GSoC
> need to go live before I can circulate invite to PMCs.
>
> Ross

I have forced an confluence export and manually run the update script...
It seems that all files have been updated, but since recent updates I
always get errors with rsync, so let's wait for website sync and
check.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende