Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Andreas Lehmkühler <an...@lehmi.de> on 2009/04/28 18:57:18 UTC

[VOTE] Approve the release of FontBox 0.8.0-incubating

Hi,

The PDFBox PPMC has voted to release version 0.8.0-incubating of the
FontBox library included in PDFBox. The release candidate is available
for review at

   http://people.apache.org/~lehmi/pdfbox/fontbox-0.8.0-incubating/

See the attached original vote messages for more details. Niall posted a
RAT report at

   http://people.apache.org/~niallp/rat-fontbox-0.8.0.txt

Please vote to approve this release. This IPMC vote is open for the
next 72 hours.

  [ ] +1 Approve the release of FontBox 0.8.0-incubating
  [ ] -1 Do not approve this release because...

The following three IPMC member votes were cast already on
pdfbox-dev@. I'm including these also in this vote.

   +1 Niall Pemberton
   +1 Jeremias Maerki
   +1 Jukka Zitting

Andreas Lehmk�hler

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Approve the release of FontBox 0.8.0-incubating

Posted by Andreas Lehmkühler <an...@lehmi.de>.

Niall Pemberton schrieb:
> 2009/5/3 Andreas Lehmkühler <an...@lehmi.de>:
>>> Thanks for all your support and reviews! I'll push the release out.
>> I've copied the release to the dist directory end after the automatic sync
>> everything is available through the official download area.
>>
>> There are 2 questions left.
>>
>> 1. I've provided a patch to the pdfbox-website concerning the
>> download-section for fontbox. Do I've to do anything else to publish these
>> changes to the web or is this done automatically and I am not patience
>> enough?
>>
>> 2. Do I've to upload the binary-jar of fontbox to a/the maven-repository? If
>> so, where can I find some hints how to do that?
>
> You upload them to the m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository here:
>
> http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/pdfbox/
Done.

Thanks for the hint. I already read the docs, but I've got a little bit
confused about the right directory...

Andreas Lehmkühler

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Approve the release of FontBox 0.8.0-incubating

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com>.
2009/5/3 Andreas Lehmkühler <an...@lehmi.de>:
>> Thanks for all your support and reviews! I'll push the release out.
>
> I've copied the release to the dist directory end after the automatic sync
> everything is available through the official download area.
>
> There are 2 questions left.
>
> 1. I've provided a patch to the pdfbox-website concerning the
> download-section for fontbox. Do I've to do anything else to publish these
> changes to the web or is this done automatically and I am not patience
> enough?
>
> 2. Do I've to upload the binary-jar of fontbox to a/the maven-repository? If
> so, where can I find some hints how to do that?

You upload them to the m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository here:

http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/pdfbox/

They will then get syncd up to the main maven repo automatically

Niall

Posted by Andreas Lehmkühler <an...@lehmi.de>.

Posted by Andreas Lehmkühler <an...@lehmi.de>.
Hi,

> Please vote to approve this release. This IPMC vote is open for the
> next 72 hours.

The vote passes as follows:

    +1 Niall Pemberton
    +1 Jeremias Maerki
    +1 Jukka Zitting
    +1 Takashi Komatsubara (not a binding vote)

Re: [VOTE] Approve the release of FontBox 0.8.0-incubating

Posted by Takashi Komatsubara <oo...@time-trend.com>.
+1

Thank you for your great contributions!

Takashi Komatsubara