Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Vano Beridze <va...@gmail.com> on 2023/06/02 07:56:58 UTC

GitHub New Issue Form

Hi,

GitHub New Issue Form does not contain Netbeans 17 in the drop down menu of
"Did this work correctly in an earlier version?"

Regards,
Vano

Re: GitHub New Issue Form

Posted by Neil C Smith <ne...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 2 Jun 2023 at 08:57, Vano Beridze <va...@gmail.com> wrote:
> GitHub New Issue Form does not contain Netbeans 17 in the drop down menu of
> "Did this work correctly in an earlier version?"

Sorry, my fault - forgot to update that section when I switched the
current version - will fix it now.  Thanks for pointing it out.

Neil

Re: GitHub New Issue Form

Posted by Michael Bien <mb...@gmail.com>.
On 02.06.23 09:56, Vano Beridze wrote:
> Hi,
>
> GitHub New Issue Form does not contain Netbeans 17 in the drop down menu of
> "Did this work correctly in an earlier version?"
>
> Regards,
> Vano

Hi,

thanks for notifying us, as temp workaround you could edit the issue
afterwards and fix the version number.

best regards,

mbien