Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Robin Green <gr...@hotmail.com> on 2000/11/10 14:37:53 UTC

WARNING Re: URLProducer: Redirecting Servlet generated pages to Cocoon

Mala Ramakrishnan <ma...@speedtrak.com> wrote:
>I found exactly what I need in one of the mails from the archive. I need
>to convert the output xml of a servlet to html and to do this, an
>example of a URLProducer is what I found.

DON'T USE THIS!! It is insecure. Anyone could just send an URL pointing to
an arbitrary XSP page which would then execute on your system.

Instead look at the FAQ for a better solution.

--
Robin Green
Cocoon 1.x Maintainer

http://profiles.msn.com.