Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by Natnapat Rachataviwat <na...@g-able.com> on 2016/01/29 08:29:11 UTC

problem with phoenix on hbase with authorization system

Dear Sir/Madam,

	I’m using phoenix java api version 4.6 on hbase 1.1.2. and use Hbase authorization (ACL). The Hbase ACL system working well with no problem, But I can’t parsing my username and password for authorize in phoenix api. even i specify username and password to authen. but it seem like phoenix doesn’t use my specify username. It use client’s  username. Does phoenix have any solution or provided system for the Hbase Authorization system? or phoenix have any better solution for multi-tenance?  Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Natnapat Rachataviwat

ps. I use the java connection method for connect as this followed message.

Connection conn = DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:phoenix:hadoop1.ioa.local","user01","1234");

Re: problem with phoenix on hbase with authorization system

Posted by Ankit Singhal <an...@gmail.com>.
Below article may help:-
https://community.hortonworks.com/articles/808/phoenix-jdbc-client-setup.html#comment-7308