Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Balaji Sundar <ks...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/08 08:59:34 UTC

How to create a purchase order?

Hello.

I haven't found a single doc which gives me a step by step approach to
create a purchase order.
can any one give me these steps or reference links?

Re: How to create a purchase order?

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Please help yourself

http://www.nabble.com/Sales-(VAT)-tax-not-calculated-for-purchase-orders-td11389563.html#a11389563
http://www.nabble.com/VAT-on-purchase-orders-td18055034.html#a18055034
from http://www.nabble.com/forum/Search.jtp?query=tax+purchase+order&local=y&forum=2740&daterange=0&startdate=&enddate=

Jacques

From: "Balaji Sundar" <ks...@gmail.com>

Posted by Balaji Sundar <ks...@gmail.com>.
Got it!

Posted by Balaji Sundar <ks...@gmail.com>.
I got it,

Posted by Balaji Sundar <ks...@gmail.com>.

Jacopo Cappellato-3 wrote:

> Go to the Catalog application, then select the product you want to
> edit, go to the "suppliers" tab and enter there the purchase price of
> your supplier.
>
> Jacopo
>
> On Aug 8, 2008, at 12:34 PM, Balaji Sundar wrote:
>

>> I have already gone through these sites......
>> I need a procedure followed by ofbiz for creating purchase order...
>>
>> These docs do not give me any idea of how to use ofbiz for creating
>> purchase
>> order..
>>
>> I get this error when i try to create purchase order...
>>
>> "This product cannot be purchased from the chosen supplier for the
>> given
>> quantity and currency. (SupplierProduct not found)"
>>
>> I know i am making a mistake somewhere in selecting a suplier or
>> product or
>> something which i am not able to figure out.
>>
>> So i was looking for a manual which tell me what to do where...
>>

>> Ashish Vijaywargiya-4 wrote:
>>>
>>> http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBENDUSER/Create+a+Purchase+Order
>>> http://ofbiz.markmail.org/search/?q=Purchase+Order
>>>
>>> Every website has the Search box and same as this Ofbiz
>>> Confluence(i.e
>>> Document Site)  has the Search box.
>>> http://docs.ofbiz.org/dashboard.action
>>> You only need to put the word that you are searching in the existing
>>> document search box.
>>>
>>> Here are the result from Google.
>>> http://www.google.co.in/search?hl=en&q=Purchase+Order+Ofbiz&btnG=Google+Search&meta=
>>>
>>> Can you please tell us where did you search for Purchase Order
>>> Document ?
>>> I am really surprised and not sure whether you have searched any
>>> contents
>>> or

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Balaji Sundar <ks...@gmail.com>.