Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Andy Richards <an...@esolution.co.uk> on 2003/10/30 13:00:24 UTC

tiles resourceBundle

Hi,

I implemented tiles into my struts application. Previously struts found my
application resolurce bundle fine, however after using implementing tile
definitions my resource bundle can not be found. How do i tell the tiles
framework to use my resolurce bundle?

my struts-config contains a <message-resources> attribute.

Does anyone know of how to do this or a tutorial which shows you how?
I am trying to see how the struts-tiles example war does this?

thanks

Andy

Re: tiles resourceBundle

Posted by Andy Richards <an...@esolution.co.uk>.
apologise.....

I had added the following from the struts-tiles war example to my web.xml,
obviously it needs to point to my resource file.....doh!

<!-- Added as a trick for a bug in Struts -->
<init-param>
<param-name>application</param-name>
<param-value>org.apache.struts.webapp.tiles.dev1-1.ApplicationResources</param-value>
</init-param>

Andy