Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by pyaar <um...@rediffmail.com> on 2007/12/10 11:50:30 UTC

Echo not Implemented

HI all
I am able to create the java object by executing the command ant -f
build-torque.xml ,but when i try to execute ant -f build-torque.xml
create-db ,i get the error message as echo not implemented in the command
prompt,0 of 1 sql statement executed successfully.i searched in net but
havn't got satisfactory solution.Can anybody help me here. I am using mssql
server for the same

Regards
pyaar

Re: Echo not Implemented

Posted by Thomas Fischer <fi...@seitenbau.net>.
True. The message that echo is not implemented and failing to create the db
might be different errors. However, even if they are different errors, the
question remains why the echo message appears, and for this Alvaro's answer
remains valid.

Sorry I do not have an exhaustive list of for which databases create-db
works and for which systems it does not work. My current list is that it
works with mysql and it does not work for oracle. But also I'd recommend
creating the database manually; creating databases is a very rare task
usually, so doing it manually does not hurt much.

      Thomas

"Will Glass-Husain" <wg...@gmail.com> schrieb am 10.12.2007
15:46:55:

Re: Echo not Implemented