Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by kuma <ku...@ntlworld.com> on 2002/02/21 17:09:36 UTC

Tomcat4.0.1 Problems -use both within Batch environment variable -

Set-up M$ 98, tomcat3.3a and 4.0.2 (problems with 4.0.1)Netbeans 3. IDE.

Hi , i have running tomcat3.2.2 for a while and recently downloaded
tomcat3.3a which i will use for now>

Anyway i have also tomcat4.01 that has caused me problems as i get a
connection refused error alert.

I ahve created the keystore amd a self signed cert.but nevetheless no
joy thus i have decided to use tomcat4.0.2 instead and try again .What i
want to know is it feasible to just change the ports for tomcat4.0.2
http and hhtps as i am aware that the default 8080 will be assigned to
tomcat3.3a.

So while i get on with creating my web services and can potch along with
configuring tomcat.4.0.2

Any suggestions
Cheers Chuck Amadi
IT Systems Programmer