Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org> on 2009/09/25 22:34:19 UTC

Hupa website online

FYI,

the "very basic" Hupa website is now online.. Needs some more docs thought ;)

http://james.apache.org/index.html
http://james.apache.org/hupa/index.html

Bye,
Norman

Re: Hupa website online

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org>.
Yeah you are right.. I hope to get the online demo installed soon too..

Bye,
Norman

Re: Hupa website online

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.

Re: Hupa website online

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.
Norman Maurer ha scritto:
> FYI,
>
> the "very basic" Hupa website is now online.. Needs some more docs thought ;)

I think that the best improvement for a "client application" would be a
screenshot.

I think that's what people will look for at the first glance. If they
like what they see they'll take more time to join us in the list or to
read more docs.

Stefano