Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by raghavendhra rahul <ra...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/10 07:12:38 UTC

Container launch from appmaster

Hi all,
I am trying to write an application master.Is there a way to specify
node1: 10 conatiners
node2: 10 containers
Can we specify this kind of list using the application master????

Re: Container launch from appmaster

Posted by raghavendhra rahul <ra...@gmail.com>.
How can i find the rackname.Where to set it....
Also os ther a specific way to stop the application master other than
timeout option in the client.
Is there a command like
./hadoop -job kill jobid

Posted by Bing Jiang <ji...@gmail.com>.