Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/04 05:01:15 UTC

Missing dependencies

There are two jar files that seem to be missing from the lib
directory: log4j and struts.jar.  Is there a reason why we can't
include them in the lib dir?  Sometimes there are redistribution
issues, etc. but I can't really imagine that would apply to these.

The reason why I am asking is that it will make life simpler if
everything needed for the automated builds can be checked out of CVS.

Regards,
sean

Re: Missing dependencies

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
Hmm.  I don't know how it missed that.  I supect when I first setup
JBuilder to run I guess I just dumped everything in the lib directory
only into the classpath (like I normally do) and never saw the
optional directory.  So I just copied those two jars into my lib
directory where they've been ever since.

Well that was an easy one!  Thanks.

sean

Re: Missing dependencies

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@matthias-wessendorf.de>.