Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by sfred <sc...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/18 20:53:39 UTC

CPPUnit configuration

I need some help using ./configure --with-cppunit-prefix and
--with-cppunit-exec-prefix because our CPPUnit is installed in a
non-standard way...Can someone tell me what these two prefixes are supposed
to be pointing at to work with /.configure.  I've tried several different
things, but I haven't found the combination that works.  Our cppunit is
built in /opt/cppunit and then for some reason has the following:

/opt/cppunit/src/cppunit-1.10/...

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Scott

Re: CPPUnit configuration

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
How did you install the CPPUnit code in /opt?  did you use
the ./configure and the make and install CPPUnit into that location.
There are certain things that need to be generated and placed in
specific locations in the install in order for the autoconf macros to
find the CPPUnit tools.