Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by anemdhana <dh...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/24 06:54:28 UTC

tomee maven plugin auto reload didn't work for me

Hi,
I have followed the example 'Auto Reloading Example' from
http://tomee.apache.org/tomee-maven-plugin.html and it didnt work well and
faced the following issues.
	org.apache.openejb.maven	tomee-maven-plugin	1.5.2			1.5.2		plus
.class											true
(1) .class is getting well updated and reloads perfectly(2) xhtml, html,
css, js file changes not getting reloaded.(3) multiple times reloading the
app causing out of memory issues

Re: tomee maven plugin auto reload didn't work for me

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

we worked a bit on it on trunk and it should be better, can you give it a
try with 1.6.0-SNAPSHOT? if you still get OOME please share a sample close
to your app to let us identify the issue.

*Romain Manni-Bucau*