Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Aldrin Piri <al...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/29 19:39:57 UTC

[DISCUSS] MiNiFi Java 0.1.0 Release

Folks,

In a similar manner as the C++ effort, there are a few minor tickets but we
have hit a point where the majority of tickets are segueing into
considerable efforts as they work to address the notions of centralized
management and/or are deeply integrated with some core framework items.

As it has been a considerable time since our last release, I would like to
also initiate a vote around the current work in checkpointing our progress
thus far.

This release will feature increased configurability of the processing flow
via YAML, an upgrade to the NiFi 1.x dependencies inclusive of HTTP Site to
Site, and general improvements to stability from some of its initial usage
by the community.

Looks like we have a few issues currently scheduled that look relatively
simple to wrap up, after which, I think we can start the process of an RC.

I will be happy to facilitate the release process if no other parties are
interested.  Otherwise, please let me know.

Thanks!
Aldrin

Re: [DISCUSS] MiNiFi Java 0.1.0 Release

Posted by Andy LoPresto <al...@apache.org>.