Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Amir Mistric <am...@nemours.org> on 2007/06/25 14:18:57 UTC

Clustering - keeping the journal in the same DB as workspace data?

Hi

If I have Jackrabbit configured to use Oracle Bundle PM and Oracle FS and I want to set it up for clustering...
Is it OK to use the same DB for the journal? Or does it have to be a different one?
Will the journal tables be created automatically after I add clustering configuration?

Thanks
Amir

Re: Clustering - keeping the journal in the same DB as workspace data?

Posted by Dominique Pfister <do...@day.com>.
Yes, this is OK.

Kind regards
Dominique