Posted to user@drill.apache.org by YouPeng Yang <yy...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/27 14:46:11 UTC

more information about drill

hi
     i have tried the example to test drill, and i still got nothing about
it. Is there more information about drill, such as use different drivers,
intergret with hadoop, even how to develop with drill.
     i'm  thirsty about to study more.
Best regards.

Re: more information about drill

Posted by YouPeng Yang <yy...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ted and Mehant

   I have already  tried the  examples of how to run some basic queries:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DRILL/Running+Queries
 And read some doc about parquet , the ValueVector , the logic plan.

  Yet I do not want to read your src, before I  have  fullly  knowing
about how to use it.

   Any tips to test the drill with hdfs or hbase ?

   Thanks to mehant's advise.

Posted by Mehant Baid <ba...@gmail.com>.

.

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.