Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by sachin chaudhari <ch...@yahoo.com> on 2001/06/19 02:49:59 UTC

weblogic 6.0 & EJB example

Hi

I am not able to run the EJB example shipped with
apache-soap 2.2 in the sample directory. I am using
weblogic 6.0. I can run a EJB client for this bean so
it looks like my JNDI context is right. Any clues??

=================
my dd.xml
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<isd:service
xmlns:isd="http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap/deployment"
             id="urn:testprovider">
  <isd:provider
type="org.apache.soap.providers.StatelessEJBProvider"
                scope="Session"
                methods="create">
    <isd:java
class="statelessSession.HelloServiceHome"/>
    <isd:option key="FullHomeInterfaceName"
value="samples.HelloServiceHome" />
    <isd:option key="ContextProviderURL"
value="t3://localhost:7001" />
    <isd:option key="FullContextFactoryName"
value="weblogic.jndi.WLInitialContextFactory" />
  </isd:provider>

<isd:faultListener>org.apache.soap.server.DOMFaultListener</isd:faultListener>

</isd:service>

============
weblogic log:
In TemplateProvider.locate()
URI: urn:testprovider
DD.ServiceClass:
org.apache.soap.providers.StatelessEJBProvider
DD.ProviderClass: statelessSession.HelloServiceHome
Call.MethodName: hello
Exception caught: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
samples.HelloServiceHome
================

Thanks in advance...

Sachin

RE: weblogic 6.0 & EJB example

Posted by Saint-Martin Cecile <cs...@symetrx.com>.
Weblogic must have the examples classes in its classpath. Do you have deploy
your EJB with weblogic?

SAINT-MARTIN Cecile
csaintmartin@symetrx.com

RE: weblogic 6.0 & EJB example