Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Gil Portenseigne <gi...@nereide.fr> on 2018/08/03 10:17:30 UTC

unnecessary boxing and unboxing

Hello !

Just to point a Jira i just created with a big patch that will clean up
unnecessary code. I'll wait some days to let you review it, and will
commit it on monday if nobody stands against.

Thanks

Gil

Re: unnecessary boxing and unboxing

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com>.
Yeah it seems clean, a few tests however can make you more assured and
confident. At a first glance it looks okay from my side.

Posted by Gil Portenseigne <gi...@nereide.fr>.
Hello Taher,

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gil,