Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Michael Brackx <mi...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/04 15:25:11 UTC

create type decimal property min/max value

Hi,

There is an issue with createType.
Creating a type with a decimal property with a min/max value is not
(always) working.
The min & max value after parsing are null if the values are integers.
Using version 0.9.0.

JSONConverter.getDecimal() only accepts BigDecimal, but the value can also
be a BigInteger.

Michael

Re: create type decimal property min/max value

Posted by Florian Müller <fm...@apache.org>.
 Hi Michael,

 Please open an issue to track it. I'll fix it asap.

 Thanks,

 Florian