Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Rik Scarborough <ri...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/03 20:11:03 UTC

[betwixt] Additional element on writing collections

If I have a bean that contains an array of another bean, when I write out
the XML, there is an additional element name added.

For instance.

public class ObjectTypes {
     private ObjectType[] object
}

The writer will output

<ObjectTypes>
     <Object>
         <Object>

I don't seem to see a way to fix this.

~Rik

Re: [betwixt] Additional element on writing collections

Posted by Rik Scarborough <ri...@gmail.com>.
Found there is a flag for this.
 XMLIntrospector.setWrapCollectionsInElement(false).

~Rik