Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/23 00:39:44 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.0.0

The vote passes with:
[7] +1 binding votes [janstey, rajdavies, jstrachan, wtam, ningjiang,
cibsen, hadrian]
[1] +1 non-binding votes [cmoulliard]
[0] -1 votes

Many thanks to all who took the time to test this release and to the
community in general who made this release possible.

During the next days I will finalize the release process.  The
minotaur server seems down at the moment.

Hadrian

Re: Finalizing the Camel release (was: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.0.0)

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.
Hi William,

Yes, you can go ahead with your commits.  The rest of the release
process is not affected by changes on trunk.

Cheers,
Hadrian

Posted by William Tam <em...@gmail.com>.
Hi Hadrian,