Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Derrick Spell <de...@suran.com> on 2004/04/18 21:42:21 UTC

Installation Problems

I'm having trouble installing Embperl 2.   I have Apache 2.0.49 and
mod_perl installed.  Apache was built with the standard Apache layout
(i.e. everything is under /usr/local/apache2).  When I run perl
Makefile.PL and choose mod_perl support I am prompted for the apache
source.  I provide:

/usr/local/apache2/include

Which is the location of the httpd.h file.  It asks if I want to use
this as my apache source and I say yes.  The it prompts me for the
executable - no problem here.  I enter /usr/local/apache2/modules as
the path to the mod_perl.so - again no problem.  After that I get the
error:

Can't locate Apache/src.pm at Makefile line 852

Mod perl loaded with no problems.  What can I do to get this to install?

Thanks,
-Derrick

Re: Installation Problems

Posted by Derrick Spell <de...@suran.com>.
Disregard...I got the latest version of Embperl (2.0b11) and it fixed
the problem