Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by fossy <lo...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/22 15:58:22 UTC

HTTP header enrichment

Hi all,

I have a question about header enrichment i NUtch. Is it possible to add
specific headers to the HTTP request sent by Nutch?
I need to add some specific headers in the requests however I can not find
any point int the extension points, is that possible?

Re: HTTP header enrichment

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io>.
Not out-of-the-box. Just like adding HTTP-auth headers or cookie's some people
need you can easily hack into protocol-http and add your header prior to the
request.

On Friday 22 July 2011 15:58:22 fossy wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have a question about header enrichment i NUtch. Is it possible to add
> specific headers to the HTTP request sent by Nutch?
> I need to add some specific headers in the requests however I can not find
> any point int the extension points, is that possible?

Markus Jelsma - CTO - Openindex
http://www.linkedin.com/in/markus17
050-8536620 / 06-50258350