Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "mdebruijn@novumsoftware.nl" <ma...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/17 12:07:26 UTC

[m2] Ear and security roles

Hi,
Maven creates the application.xml in the ear project by using the
maven-ear-plugin. However I want to define some security roles. Is that
possible with Maven? How do I define the security roles in the pom.xml?

Thanks.

Martijn de Bruijn

Re: [m2] Ear and security roles

Posted by Stephane Nicoll <st...@gmail.com>.
Check MNG-1596. If you have ideas folks, do no hesistate to coment the Jira
issue.

Thanks,
Stéphane

--