Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Joshua ChaitinPollak <jp...@kivasystems.com> on 2008/04/30 19:42:58 UTC

How is TestCompileMojo.classpathElements constructed?

Hi,

When stepping through Maven with a debugger, I can't seem to figure
out how the test classpathElements object is constructed.

The patch I submitted to this bug:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-3559

Works fine when moduleC's test scope only depends on moduleA's test-
jar, but if I add a dependency from moduleC's test-jar to moduleA's
jar, somehow the compile classpath gets corrupted.

-Josh

--
Joshua ChaitinPollak | Software Engineer
Kiva Systems, Inc., 225 Wildwood Ave, Woburn, MA 01970

Re: How is TestCompileMojo.classpathElements constructed?

Posted by Joshua ChaitinPollak <jp...@kivasystems.com>.
Never mind, for some reason I was expecting to see
MavenProject.getTestCompileClasspathElements(), and it took a while to
find MavenProject.getTestClasspathElements().