Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/05 10:40:03 UTC

Wiki has moved

Just a heads up; we've finally moved off the codehaus wiki
installation to a new confluence install here

http://goopen.org/confluence/display/ACTIVEMQ/Home

So please use this wiki for all future edits; I've just made the old
codehaus wiki read-only.

We've got Pier's Auto-Export plugin working so we can generate static
HTML from the wiki...
http://activemq.goopen.org/home.html

it needs a bit of tweaking but we should have it all sorted soon to
generate a nice static HTML apache website from this wiki.

--

James
-------

Re: Wiki has moved

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 5/5/06, John Sisson <jr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> James Strachan wrote:
> > Just a heads up; we've finally moved off the codehaus wiki
> > installation to a new confluence install here
> >
> > http://goopen.org/confluence/display/ACTIVEMQ/Home
> >
> > So please use this wiki for all future edits; I've just made the old
> > codehaus wiki read-only.
> >
> > We've got Pier's Auto-Export plugin working so we can generate static
> > HTML from the wiki...
> > http://activemq.goopen.org/home.html
> >
> > it needs a bit of tweaking but we should have it all sorted soon to
> > generate a nice static HTML apache website from this wiki.
> >
> > --
> >
> > James
> > -------
> > http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/
> >

> Who is hosting this site so we know who to contact in case of problems?

Its currently hosted on a dedicated box in the LogicBlaze rack & it
should be all Nagios'd up shortly so it should get rebooted if
confluence goes funny etc. Hopefully one day we can move this
installation onto Apache hardware when the infrastructure team are
happy to host confluence.

In the meantime just ping the dev list if you hit any issues with the
wiki. Hopefully soon we'll be able to sync the static HTML generated
from the wiki with subversion etc.

--

James
-------

Re: Wiki has moved

Posted by John Sisson <jr...@gmail.com>.
James Strachan wrote:
> Just a heads up; we've finally moved off the codehaus wiki
> installation to a new confluence install here
>
> http://goopen.org/confluence/display/ACTIVEMQ/Home
>
> So please use this wiki for all future edits; I've just made the old
> codehaus wiki read-only.
>
> We've got Pier's Auto-Export plugin working so we can generate static
> HTML from the wiki...
> http://activemq.goopen.org/home.html
>
> it needs a bit of tweaking but we should have it all sorted soon to
> generate a nice static HTML apache website from this wiki.
>
> --
>
> James
> -------
> http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/

Who is hosting this site so we know who to contact in case of problems?

John