Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Geetika Srivastava <ge...@tcs.com> on 2010/09/29 13:33:50 UTC

Issues in using tomahawk with Jboss 5

Hi,

We are using tomahawk in our application deployed on Jboss server 5.0.1
GA. Since Jboss contains built-in JSF implementation, we are using

<context-param>
     <param-name>org.jboss.jbossfaces.WAR_BUNDLES_JSF_IMPL</param-name>
     <param-value>true</param-value>
        </context-param>

in our  application web.xml to override the Jboss implementation.  The
required jars myfaces-api 1.1.5, myfaces-1.1.5 and tomahawk 1.1.8 are
bundled with the war. The application deploys correctly, however we get a
error message:
"Both MyFaces and the RI are on your classpath. Please make sure to use
only one of the two JSF-implementations."

On accessing the application, the JSCookMenu javascript is not called and
the menus are not displayed. However on page refresh, the menus are
displayed correctly. The requires JsCookMenu scripts are also called.
There is no error displayed in logs.

Kindly help in resolving this issue.

Regards,
Geetika Srivastava
Tata Consultancy Services
Mailto: geetika.srivastava@tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com
Experience certainty. IT Services
   Business Solutions
   Outsourcing
and any attachments. Thank you

Re: Issues in using tomahawk with Jboss 5

Posted by Anton Gavazuk <an...@gmail.com>.
error message is fine - I have it also but nevertheless my pages are shown
without any problem.
So you have the problem with JSCookMenu and need to look why, but again - it
is not related to the error message

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi