Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by ca...@equant.com on 2001/10/24 16:41:43 UTC

apache 1.3 and tomcat 4.0...

i can't setup apache 1.3 to work with tomcat 4... in my windows2000 machine
i already download de mod_webapp.dll

i configured the following context:

<Context name="esdegue" path="/esdegue" docBase
="../CarlosChaparro/Proyectos/E-Learning" debug="9" reload="true"/>

and i added the next lines to my apache httpd.conf..

LoadModule webapp_module libexec/mod_webapp.dll
WebAppConnection warpConnection warp cchaparro:8008
WebAppDeploy esdegue warpConnection /esdegue/

where cchaparro is my apache servername

but when i restart both servers and call the next url

http://cchaparro/esdegue/

i got the next error

                        WebApp: 500 Error (File: C:
   \Java\Jakarta\jakarta-tomcat-4.0\connectors\lib\pr_warp.c Line: 679)

We are disconnected

my request and my headers...

Application not deployed correctly
my request and my headers...

I/O Error
my request and my headers...

thanks a lot..

Carlos Chaparro
Taller Web, Equant
Tel:  6211072
carlos.chaparro@francetelecom.com

Re: apache 1.3 and tomcat 4.0...

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.

Barry White at barrywhite@charter.net wrote:

> The modules for Apache are located in the modules directory not libexec. (on
> Windows)
> Do you get any error messages when starting Apache or Tomcat?
>
> I also have W2k on my PC and am just using Tomcat for all requests.  If you
> are using mostly jsp pages in your web application you don't really need
> Apache anyway.

This _is_ really strange... Pr_warp.c has only 476 lines...

    Pier

Re: apache 1.3 and tomcat 4.0...