Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Amato Massimiliano (TLAB)" <Ma...@tradinglab.unicredit.it> on 2004/05/18 10:46:49 UTC

Plugin Feature Suggestion

Hello Guys,

In order to have my sistem working with maven i had to add features to some maven plugin, here's the detail of what i changed, i am not sure they are not already be fixed or added in the latest version since i am using RC1

JBoss Plugin 1.3

- Added a jboss.lib dependancy property that copies also the needed jar files into Jboss

EJB Plugin 1.1

- set maven.ejb.final.client.name property
- Handled creation and deploy of client artifact (i know it is against the 1 artifact for project but for ejb is needed)

JAR Plugin 1.3

- Added jar.bundle dependancy property

JavaNCSS

- Removed maven.root in dependancy

Hope this helps
Max

Re: Plugin Feature Suggestion

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
Put  your patches in Jira.

Emmanuel

Posted by Joachim Bader <in...@joachim-bader.de>.
Hello,

On Tuesday 18 May 2004 10:46, Amato Massimiliano \(TLAB\) wrote:
> JAR Plugin 1.3
>
> - Added jar.bundle dependancy property

do you mean something like MPJAR-4?

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MPJAR-4