Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by "Meloro, John" <Me...@Pragmatics.com> on 2004/03/25 17:18:07 UTC

SaveBusinessExample Sucess!!

Steve,

I just made the following change, as you suggested this morning, to my
SaveBusinessExample:

old --> proxy.setPublishURL( "https://127.0.0.1:8080/juddi/publish");
new --> proxy.setPublishURL( "http://127.0.0.1:8080/juddi/publish");

and I cannot believe it!  The Error Opening Socket Connection cleared up!

It still failed later on.  However, at least its talking!

Now my big question is why isn't JUDDI 0.8 running HTTPS to publish?  I
thought it was supposed to?

Thanks,
John M.