Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Julio Oliveira <jj...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/21 20:38:39 UTC

Javadoc don't have a link to go back

Hi

When u see the javadoc, there is not a home or a back link to go to
the maven site??

Have any solution

regards

Re: Javadoc don't have a link to go back

Posted by Julio Oliveira <jj...@gmail.com>.
Supose the best to do, is open in the same windows browser, like a
frame, the same will be used to see word documents...

When i need to see a word.doc or an excel, or an EA diagram, it will
be very nice, to see at the same windows...

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kathryn Huxtable <kh...@ku.edu>.
Actually, I was backwards. Julio is correct and so is Wayne. There's no back
link.

I was wanting a link to my javadoc from my source listings. There's a link,
but it's missing quite a bit of directory structure. I need the JXR docs.

-K

On 4/21/06 1:43 PM, "Wayne Fay" <wa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> There is not currently any link back to the site provided by the
Javadoc site
> plugin.

Sounds like a good Jira Enhancement request, though.

Wayne

On

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.