Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Yognhe <ya...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/13 23:59:18 UTC

How to enable session in

Hi,

I am using <jaxws:client> to create the client. I understand that to enable
session on client I need to set SESSION_MAINTAIN_PROPERTY to be true. My
question is: how I should I set the property in <jaxws:client> element?

Re: How to enable session in

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Sun December 13 2009 5:59:18 pm Yognhe wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using <jaxws:client> to create the client. I understand that to enable
> session on client I need to set SESSION_MAINTAIN_PROPERTY to be true. My
> question is: how I should I set the property in <jaxws:client> element?
>
> Thanks,

Should be something like:

<jaxws:client ......>
     <jaxws:properties>
         <entry key="org.apache.cxf.message.Message.MAINTAIN_SESSION"
value="true"/>
     </jaxws:properties>
</jaxws:client>

That should work.   If that doesn't, you MAY need to create a Boolean object
instead of the String "true".
<entry key="org.apache.cxf.message.Message.MAINTAIN_SESSION">
    <bean class="java.lang.Boolean">
        <contructor-arg>true</contructor-arg>
    </bean>
</entry>