Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Parag Pattewar <pa...@persistent.co.in> on 2004/01/20 11:01:20 UTC

Exception at javax.servlet.ServletException: org/apache/taglibs/standard/lang/support/ExpressionEvaluatorManager

Hi

Please help me to solve it.

I am getting below exception , When I try to display the menu in a jsp

In jsp I am having entry of menu as below

<menu:displayMenu name="CsrAccountSearch" />

In menu-config I am having the entry of it as below

<Menu  name="CsrAccountSearch"  title="" action="/initialSearch"
image="images/frame/menu/CsrAccountSearch.gif"
altImage="images/frame/menu/CsrAccountSearch_on.gif">
        </Menu>

Exception I am getting is as below

javax.servlet.ServletException:
org/apache/taglibs/standard/lang/support/ExpressionEvaluatorManager
	at
l.java:536)
	at
org.apache.jsp.CustomerCareMenu_jsp._jspService(CustomerCareMenu_jsp.java:15
0)
	at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:137)
	at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:2
10)
	at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:295)
	at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:241)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatcher.
java:684)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doInclude(ApplicationDispatch
er.java:575)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.include(ApplicationDispatcher
.java:498)
	at org.apache.struts.tiles.TilesUtilImpl.doInclude(TilesUtilImpl.java:118)
	at org.apache.struts.tiles.TilesUtil.doInclude(TilesUtil.java:161)
	at org.apache.struts.taglib.tiles.InsertTag.doInclude(InsertTag.java:702)
	at
org.apache.struts.taglib.tiles.InsertTag$InsertHandler.doEndTag(InsertTag.ja
va:817)
	at org.apache.struts.taglib.tiles.InsertTag.doEndTag(InsertTag.java:466)
	at
org.apache.jsp.CustomerCareLayout_jsp._jspx_meth_tiles_insert_1(CustomerCare
Layout_jsp.java:149)
	at
org.apache.jsp.CustomerCareLayout_jsp._jspService(CustomerCareLayout_jsp.jav
a:78)
	at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:137)
	at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:2
10)
	at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:295)
	at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:241)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatcher.
java:684)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doForward(ApplicationDispatch
er.java:432)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.forward(ApplicationDispatcher
.java:356)
	at
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.doForward(RequestProcessor.java:10
58)
	at
org.apache.struts.tiles.TilesRequestProcessor.doForward(TilesRequestProcesso
r.java:269)
	at
org.apache.struts.tiles.TilesRequestProcessor.processTilesDefinition(TilesRe
questProcessor.java:249)
	at
org.apache.struts.tiles.TilesRequestProcessor.processForwardConfig(TilesRequ
estProcessor.java:303)
	at
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionForward(RequestProces
sor.java:401)
	at
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:279)
	at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1420)
	at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java:502)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatcher.
java:684)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doForward(ApplicationDispatch
er.java:432)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.forward(ApplicationDispatcher
.java:356)
	at
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.doForward(RequestProcessor.java:10
58)
	at
org.apache.struts.tiles.TilesRequestProcessor.doForward(TilesRequestProcesso
r.java:269)
	at
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processForwardConfig(RequestProces
sor.java:451)
	at
org.apache.struts.tiles.TilesRequestProcessor.processForwardConfig(TilesRequ
estProcessor.java:312)
	at
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionForward(RequestProces
sor.java:401)
	at
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:279)
	at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1420)
	at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java:502)
	at
FilterChain.java:247)
	at
ain.java:193)
	at
com.covad.customercare.web.filter.AccountSelectedFilter.doFilter(AccountSele
ctedFilter.java:73)
	at
FilterChain.java:213)
	at
ain.java:193)
	at
com.covad.framework.web.security.SecurityObjectFilter.doFilter(SecurityObjec
tFilter.java:73)
	at
FilterChain.java:213)
	at
ain.java:193)
	at
com.covad.framework.web.security.SessionFilter.doFilter(SessionFilter.java:1
02)
	at
FilterChain.java:213)
	at
ain.java:193)
	at
va:256)
	at
eNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
	at
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)
	at
va:191)
	at
eNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
	at
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.invoke(StandardContext.java:2415)
	at
)
	at
eNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
	at
java:171)
	at
eNext(StandardPipeline.java:641)
	at
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:172
)
	at
eNext(StandardPipeline.java:641)
	at
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)
	at
:174)
	at
eNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
	at
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)
	at org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:223)
	at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:594)
	at
ction(Http11Protocol.java:392)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:565)
	at
a:619)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)