Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Rakesh Chauhan <ra...@cybage.com> on 2003/04/25 12:20:36 UTC

Turbine init() problem...

Hi ,
    I have a setup in which I have 2 applications in my webapps folder. Each has its own TR.properties and torque.properties.
The Turbine init() happens twice , this makes my scheduler service to run twice. Though it is enabled for only one appilcation.
My scheduled jobs are duplicating and two instances of the same job is running parallely. This is creating a lot of problem to us as a lot of data inconsistencies happen because of this.
Can anybody suggest something or throw some light as to how can we overcome this problem,

/Rakesh

Re: Turbine init() problem...

Posted by Rakesh Chauhan <ra...@cybage.com>.
This is step is already done by me.. but still my scheduled job is being invoked twice..

  Simply don't configure the scheduler in one of your apps.

  services.SchedulerService.enabled=false

  in one of your apps. The two Turbine instances are totally independent
  of each other if they run in different webapp contexts.

  Regards
  Henning

Re: Turbine init() problem...

Posted by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de>.