Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Sharon Moniz <sh...@supermoney.in> on 2021/06/28 09:40:04 UTC

Re: [Mifos-users] Mifos Penalty Charges Setup

Dear Ed and Bharat,

Hope you are doing well.

Would you be able to assist us further to see if there is any pull request
for the Overdue loan Penalty issue we discussed last year.
Reference: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT-636

Could you also let us know how much would it be to get this implemented?

Regards,
Sharon

Posted by Bharath Gowda <bg...@mifos.org>.
Hi Sharon,

We will discuss this with our Engineering/Development team and get back to
you with the effort estimation.

As @Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org> mentioned in the thread before If you
would like to fund/sponsor the development of this enhancement, We can help
to facilitate that(we will get back with the effort estimation for this).
Or if you'd like to do the development yourself directly, assign that issue
to yourself and the community can help in guiding you further.

Regards,
Bharath
Lead Implementation Analyst | Mifos Initiative
Skype: live:cbharath4| Mobile: +91.7019635592
http://mifos.org  <http://facebook.com/mifos>
<http://www.twitter.com/mifos>