Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Reynold Xin <rx...@databricks.com> on 2017/02/13 19:16:32 UTC

welcoming Takuya Ueshin as a new Apache Spark committer

Hi all,

Takuya-san has recently been elected an Apache Spark committer. He's been
active in the SQL area and writes very small, surgical patches that are
high quality. Please join me in congratulating Takuya-san!

Re: welcoming Takuya Ueshin as a new Apache Spark committer

Posted by Joseph Bradley <jo...@databricks.com>.
Congrats and welcome!

--

Joseph Bradley

Software Engineer - Machine Learning

Databricks, Inc.

[image: http://databricks.com] <http://databricks.com/>

Re: welcoming Takuya Ueshin as a new Apache Spark committer

Posted by Liang-Chi Hsieh <vi...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Takuya UESHIN wrote
> Thank you very much everyone!
> I really look forward to working with you!
>

> On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 9:47 AM, Yanbo Liang &lt;

> ybliang8@

> &gt; wrote:
>
>> Congratulations!
>>
>> On Mon, Feb 13, 2017 at 3:29 PM, Kazuaki Ishizaki &lt;

> ISHIZAKI@.ibm

> &gt;
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Congrats!
>>>
>>> Kazuaki Ishizaki
>>>

>>> From:        Reynold Xin &lt;

> rxin@

> &gt;
>>> To:        "

> dev@.apache

> " &lt;

> dev@.apache

> &gt;
>>> Date:        2017/02/14 04:18
>>> Subject:        welcoming Takuya Ueshin as a new Apache Spark committer
>>> ------------------------------
>>>

>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> Takuya-san has recently been elected an Apache Spark committer. He's
>>> been
>>> active in the SQL area and writes very small, surgical patches that are
>>> high quality. Please join me in congratulating Takuya-san!
>>>

> --
> Takuya UESHIN
> Tokyo, Japan
>
> http://twitter.com/ueshin

-----
Liang-Chi Hsieh | @viirya
Spark Technology Center
http://www.spark.tc/

Re: welcoming Takuya Ueshin as a new Apache Spark committer

Posted by Takuya UESHIN <ue...@happy-camper.st>.

Posted by Yanbo Liang <yb...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Kazuaki Ishizaki <IS...@jp.ibm.com>.
Congrats!

Kazuaki Ishizaki

Posted by Asher Krim <ak...@hubspot.com>.
Congrats!

Asher Krim
Senior Software Engineer

Posted by Kousuke Saruta <sa...@oss.nttdata.co.jp>.
Congratulations,  Takuya!

- Kousuke

Posted by Herman van Hövell tot Westerflier <hv...@databricks.com>.
Congrats Takuya!

--

Herman van Hövell

Software Engineer

Databricks Inc.

hvanhovell@databricks.com

+31 6 420 590 27

databricks.com

Posted by Neelesh Salian <ne...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Takuya!

Posted by Burak Yavuz <br...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Takuya!

Posted by Takeshi Yamamuro <li...@gmail.com>.
congrats!

Posted by Sam Elamin <hu...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Takuya-san! Clearly well deserved! Well done :)

Posted by Maciej Szymkiewicz <ms...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Nicholas Chammas <ni...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Takuya! 👍

Posted by Felix Cheung <fe...@hotmail.com>.
Congratulations!

________________________________
Takuya-san has recently been elected an Apache Spark committer. He's been active in the SQL area and writes very small, surgical patches that are high quality. Please join me in congratulating Takuya-san!

--
Cell : 425-233-8271<tel:(425)%20233-8271>

Re: welcoming Takuya Ueshin as a new Apache Spark committer

Posted by Xuefu Zhang <xu...@uber.com>.
Congratulations, Takuya!

Posted by Xiao Li <ga...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Takuya!