Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by ant elder <an...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/08 10:48:18 UTC

[VOTE] Release 2.0-Beta4 RC1

Here's the release vote for RC1 of the 2.0-Beta4 artifacts, please
review and vote.

You can find the staged artifacts at:
http://people.apache.org/~antelder/tuscany/2.0-Beta4-RC1/

and the SVN tag for the release at:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/sca-java-2.x/tags/2.0-Beta4-RC1/

   ...ant

Re: [VOTE] Release 2.0-Beta4 RC1

Posted by Raymond Feng <cy...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me.

Thanks,
Raymond

Re: [VOTE] Release 2.0-Beta4 RC1

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 3:24 AM, Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Ant,
>
> On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 3:19 AM, ant elder <an...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 3:41 AM, Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

> The SVN command (svn log -r 1151792:HEAD
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/sca-java-2.x/tags/2.0-Beta4) in the
> changes file should be corrected to svn log -r 1151792:HEAD
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/sca-java-2.x/tags/2.0-Beta4-RC1
>
> Isn't it?

Hi Nirmal, when the vote passes and this is officially released the
tag will be renamed from 2.0-Beta4-RC1 to 2.0-Beta4 so then the
command will be correct.

   ...ant

Re: [VOTE] Release 2.0-Beta4 RC1

Posted by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 2:02 PM, ant elder <an...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Still looking for votes on this, one more is needed to release...anyone?

I'm  +1, if my vote is valid :)

--
Best Regards,
Nirmal

C.S.Nirmal J. Fernando
Software Engineer,
WSO2 Inc.

Blog: http://nirmalfdo.blogspot.com/

Re: [VOTE] Release 2.0-Beta4 RC1

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
I'll review it today.

Raymond Feng
Sent from my iPhone

Re: [VOTE] Release 2.0-Beta4 RC1

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Release 2.0-Beta4 RC1

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Release 2.0-Beta4 RC1

Posted by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Release 2.0-Beta4 RC1

Posted by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ant,

Re: [VOTE] Release 2.0-Beta4 RC1

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 3:41 AM, Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 1:48 AM, ant elder <an...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Here's the release vote for RC1 of the 2.0-Beta4 artifacts, please
>> review and vote.
>>
>> You can find the staged artifacts at:
>> http://people.apache.org/~antelder/tuscany/2.0-Beta4-RC1/
>>
>> and the SVN tag for the release at:
>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/sca-java-2.x/tags/2.0-Beta4-RC1/
>>
>>   ...ant
>

> Seems good, source distribution builds from a clean repo, run RAT and
> things seems fine.
>
> +1

Thanks Luciano. +1 from me too.

   ...ant

Re: [VOTE] Release 2.0-Beta4 RC1

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

http://people.apache.org/~lresende
http://twitter.com/lresende1975
http://lresende.blogspot.com/

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release 2.0-Beta4 RC1

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 9:56 AM, Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 1:36 AM, ant elder <an...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> No. I'm a bit busy right now and not so motivated to spend my free
>>> time on Tuscany after last weeks spat. I will get this done but if
>>> anyone else wants to help publish the artifacts or update the website
>>> before then go for it.
>>>
>>>    ...ant
>>
>> What say we respin this naming it 2.0?
>>
>>   ...ant
>
> I'd probably would like to do a double check on the samples if we
> officially call it 2.0. But otherwise seems like a overdue good idea.

Hows the sample checking going? And anyone else any concerns with
doing this? If no more comments i'll do an RC1 in a few days.

   ...ant

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release 2.0-Beta4 RC1

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.