Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Nicolas De Loof <ni...@cgey.com> on 2004/01/29 16:36:25 UTC

little bug maven proxy

Hi all,

I've installed maven proxy.

I notice some little bugs :

1. when browsing repository root, HTML pages is malformed : it seems a html column is set for som icon, but they're is
none and directory names are displayed in a 20px width column.

2. Same problem when browsing xxx/jars, 2nd column is for file size a 3d for file name, but <colgroup> defines 3d column
to be 5px large !

3. I disable copying from our internal central repo, but artifacts from it are not displayed when browsing. I understand
it can be considere as a enhancement request.

Nico.

Re: little bug maven proxy

Posted by Nicolas De Loof <ni...@cgey.com>.
I answer to myself :

1. and 2. are only on IE, mozilla firebird works fine with it.

3. is an error

Nico.