Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Timothy Chen <tn...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/20 02:06:25 UTC

Optic maven references

I tried to build the latest source but found that maven can't find optiq
and linq4j dependencies.

Is pom.xml missing some respositories, need to setup git submodules or I am
missing something?

I could resolve this if I manually pull the repos from github and do mvn
install, but I assume this is not the desired path.

Tim

Re: Optic maven references

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
We can add conjars to the top-level pom, I would think.

Re: Optic maven references

Posted by Julian Hyde <ju...@gmail.com>.

Re: Optic maven references