Posted to dev@daffodil.apache.org by Taylor Wise <tw...@tresys.com> on 2017/11/29 17:43:17 UTC

When are Required Evaluations executed?

In the course of trying to debug this test, it looks like there's a check that should be occurring that's not getting executed.  It's part of the unordered sequence checks that are supposed to be run using the requiredEvaluations method.  I've setup debugging points and it doesn't appear to be making it in there.  The requiredEvaluations should be run upon creation of the object, correct?

Re: When are Required Evaluations executed?

Posted by Mike Beckerle <mb...@tresys.com>.
requiredEvaluations for all objects that have been created, are run when isError is called on the ProcessorFactory object.