Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Robert Erler <ya...@gmx.de> on 2005/12/13 12:34:04 UTC

access denied when acessing domain.xml under winXP

Hi

I have a problem with my wck implementation. I checked out the code on 1.
November. I managed to make it run on my win2K machine as a servlet in an
apache wepapp, but when i try to run it under winXP, the domain
initialization fails because of an "access denied" error. I have no idea why
access to the domain.xml whould be restricted. Does anyone have a clue?

Robert