Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by gatalaylaz <ga...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/18 18:15:22 UTC

button submit

Dear,

Any body can help me? I have a issue, the button submit is doesn't call when
the program is running. Bellow in send my code.

private class InputForm extends Form<InRole> {

		/**
		 *
		 */
		private static final long	serialVersionUID	= 1L;

		public InputForm(String id) {
			super(id, new CompoundPropertyModel<InRole>(new InRole()));

			add(new TextField<Integer>("idAplicacao",
Integer.class).setRequired(true).add(
					new RangeValidator<Integer>(1, Integer.MAX_VALUE)));

			add(new TextField<String>("descricao").setLabel(new
Model<String>("String")));

			add(new TextField<String>("name").setRequired(true).setLabel(new
Model<String>("String")));

			System.out.println(" ************* before saveButton ************");

			Button saveButton = new Button("saveButton") {
				/**
				 *
				 */
				private static final long	serialVersionUID	= 1L;

				@Override
				public void onSubmit() {
					System.out.println(" ************* onSubmit ************");
					resp = inserirRegra((InRole) getDefaultModelObject());
					info("button1.onSubmit executed");
				}
			};

                        add(saveButton);

        }

}

Re: button submit

Posted by delta458 <de...@hotmail.com>.
Oh the solution is validation.
ONLY when you have a validated form (all inputs are inserted) then the
submit button will be called.

You can add a feedback panel, which will help you:

in JAVA:

form.add(new FeedbackPanel("feedback"));

in HTML:
<form>

</form>

Re: button submit

Posted by Dan Retzlaff <dr...@gmail.com>.
Are you sure your validators are passing? A validation error will prevent
onSubmit from being called.

If you don't care which button submits the form, you should override
Form#onSubmit instead. That way you'll get a callback even if the user
submits with the enter key.

Also note the presence of Button#onError and Form#onError.

Re: button submit

Posted by delta458 <de...@hotmail.com>.
I have the same problem: the onSubmit() will not be executed...

*
/Here is the constructor in my java file:/*

    public RechnungsformularNEW() {
        setPageTitle("Rechnung");

        CompoundPropertyModel<Rechnung> formModel = new
CompoundPropertyModel<Rechnung>(new Rechnung());
       * Form<Rechnung> form = new Form("inputForm", formModel) {
            @Override
            public void onSubmit(){
                System.out.println("Submitted!");
            }
        };*
        form.add(new
TextField<String>("Empfänger").setRequired(true).setLabel(
                new Model<String>("String")));

        form.add(new
TextField<String>("Details").setRequired(true).setLabel(
                new Model<String>("String")));
        form.add(new TextField<Double>("Preis",
Double.class).setRequired(true));

        RadioChoice<String> rc = new RadioChoice<String>("Steuersatz",
NUMBERS).setSuffix("");
        rc.setLabel(new Model<String>("number"));
        rc.setRequired(true);
        form.add(rc);

        add(form);
    }

*/Here is the HTML file:/*

          <form wicket:id="inputForm">
                <fieldset>

                                <label for="Empfänger">Empfänger</label>
                                <input wicket:id="Empfänger" id="Empfänger"
type="text" size="40"/>
                                <label for="Details">Rechnungdetails</label>
                                <input wicket:id="Details" id="Details"
type="text" size="40"/>
                                <label for="Preis">Preis</label>
                                <input wicket:id="Preis" id="Preis"
type="text" size="40"/>

                                <label for="steuersatz">Steuersatz</label>

                                    <input type="radio">10%</input>
                                    <input type="radio">20%</input>

                               * <input type="submit" value="save"/>*

                </fieldset>