Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Sönke Liebau <so...@opencore.com.INVALID> on 2020/03/11 21:09:37 UTC

Jira Cleanup

All,

I left a few comments on some old but still open jiras in an attempt to
clean up a little bit.

Since probably no one would notice these comments I thought I'd quickly
list them here to give people a chance to check on them:

KAFKA-1265 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-1265> - SBT and
Gradle create jars without expected Maven files
KAFKA-1231 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-1231> - Support
partition shrink (delete partition)
KAFKA-1336 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-1336> - Create
partition compaction analyzer
KAFKA-1440 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-1440> - Per-request
tracing
KAFKA-1518 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-1518> -
KafkaMetricsReporter prevents Kafka from starting if the custom reporter
throws an exception

 I'll wait a few days for objections and then close these issues if none
are forthcoming.

Best regards,
Sönke

Re: Jira Cleanup