Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org> on 2017/11/02 14:26:54 UTC

Configurability of ActiveMQ in Apache Fineract 1.0

Courage,

Thanks for creating the docs on installing ActiveMQ:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/Setting+up+ActiveMQ+for+Fineract+1.0

As discussed before, where do we stand on making the requirement of
ActiveMQ a configurable setting only if one needs to use the notifications
framework.

Can you please update us on the status? Ideally we'd like to have this
included in the point release that is shipping so we users are't forced to
install ActiveMQ.

Thanks,

Ed

Re: Configurability of ActiveMQ in Apache Fineract 1.0

Posted by courage angeh <co...@gmail.com>.
Yes, I did.

Posted by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org>.
Courage,