Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2007/11/06 08:08:21 UTC

Tagging apr, apr-iconv today

and possibly apr-util.  I'll wait until evening so that people who want
to do final testing of 1.2.x branch especially can do so.

Pretty much reaching my personal limit of productive good-stuff that might
still happen on 1.2.x branch, except for making configuration choices simpler
for the user of include/apr.hw (particularly APR_HAS_IPV6), and even
that is rarely a 'simple' choice when one is building.  These choices
have to be resolved anyways for 1.3 because of the ssl feature in particular.

Personally I'm going to mess around a bit with dbd+dbm drivers for win32
and unix apr-util, before I call apr-util done.  Maybe it's there, maybe
not, I know I was very confused by the current state of things.  I know
fuankg's been coding away furiously in that area, and I'm curious what
Netware desires before 1.2 apr-util is tagged?

Anyways, if you see badness, holler.  Thanks Jeff for cleaning up that
whole quoting mess.  What a headache ;-/

Bill