Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Trevor Grant <tr...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/18 18:59:20 UTC

New RC?

Are we cutting a new RC this weekend?

tg

Trevor Grant
Data Scientist
https://github.com/rawkintrevo
http://stackexchange.com/users/3002022/rawkintrevo
http://trevorgrant.org

*"Fortunate is he, who is able to know the causes of things."  -Virgil*

RE: New RC?

Posted by Andrew Palumbo <ap...@outlook.com>.
Yeah please do, I just cut and pasted son instructions that I sent out the other day.. and didn't have much time..

Tge pasting in could be awkward..

I will go over them again too..

Thx alot

Posted by Andrew Musselman <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: New RC?

Re: New RC?

Posted by Andrew Palumbo <ap...@outlook.com>.

Re: New RC?

Posted by Pat Ferrel <pa...@occamsmachete.com>.

RE: New RC?

Posted by Andrew Palumbo <ap...@outlook.com>.

RE: New RC?

Posted by Andrew Palumbo <ap...@outlook.com>.

Re: New RC?

Posted by Andrew Musselman <an...@gmail.com>.
That's what I'd prefer too.

RE: New RC?

Posted by Andrew Palumbo <ap...@outlook.com>.
Yeah I can see the upside to that def.  But having tested the sources so thoroughly. Testing the binaries would be less work ..

It is nice to able to just `wget https://some miror/mahout-0.13.0.tar.gz`

Let's revisit after we get the first java-only out the door.

Re: New RC?

Posted by Trevor Grant <tr...@gmail.com>.
I'm yes and no about that.

Re: New RC?