Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/14 04:42:25 UTC

Date format for file names

Hello Sebastian,

I would like to change the date format currently used in OM from DD-MM-YYYY
to YYYY-MM-DD.
The problem I currently facing: backups stored in some folder are sorted
improperly (since it is sorted alphabetically)

Do you have any concerns regarding this?

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Date format for file names

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
To be honest that is really just a file name string that has zero meaning.
Just change it to whatever you think is meaningful.

The default name of the recording is similar. It can have whatever name as
there is no connection between the filename as shown in the ui and the
actual file names on the hard-drive.

Sebastian

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.