Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/02 11:34:52 UTC

Re: ApacheDS 2.0.0-M7 index problem

Le 11/2/12 10:38 AM, Hendy Irawan a écrit :
> Hi Emmanuel,
>
> I've upgraded to 2.0.0-M8 and reimported all data.
>
> However, searches of uniqueMember in groupOfUniqueNames still behave
> erratically as before. Sometimes the search returns correct results,
> sometimes partially,
> sometimes returns zero results.
>
> Is this still an issue? Shall I create a JIRA?
Create a JIRA, and please add as much information as possible. For
instance, i you have some data (anonymized of course), feel free to
attach the ldif : I will be able to play with them.

Also we need to know what you mean by "erratically" : whch filters are
you using ? Under which circonstance you can get back wrong results ?
Can it be easily reproduced ? Can you insolate a scenario ?

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com