Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Marcel Casado <ma...@ucar.edu> on 2006/12/19 19:31:34 UTC

Where can I find complete samples of using Rampart 1.1 and the new configuration for security-policy

Hi,

I want to try to move from Rampart 1.0 to Rampart 1.1 but is not clear
to me how to configure it with the new use of security-policy. Where can
I find  complete documentation  and working  samples ?.  I'm using
Axis2 1.1 nightlies from before the release of Axis2 1.1, should I also
install the final release ?

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks,

-Marcel

Re: Where can I find complete samples of using Rampart 1.1 and the new configuration for security-policy

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
Please have a look at the 4 examples available in "samples/policy/" of
rampart-1.1.

Note how the policy is added to the services.xml and how we load the
policy.xml file of each sample in the client to create a
org.apache.neethi.Policy object and to hook it up in the options.

There are some rampart specific configuration assertions in the
policies. I'll document this soon :-). If you are already familiar
with the rampart-1.0 documentation the new config assertions should be
intuitive.

Thanks,
Ruchith

www.ruchith.org